IDX Endura CUE-D75 73wh Lithum-Ion V-Mount Battery - $15/day+gst
The CUE-D75 from IDX is the smallest of the CUE series and will appeal to users wanting a lightweight battery at an attractive price. Built to Japan’s stringent PSE regulations, the CUE series sets the standard for mechanical and electrical safety. An in-built D-Tap connector gives an additional option for powering ancillaries like LED lights.
- Lithium Ion battery designed to meet Japans stringent PSE safety regulations for enhanced mechanical and electrical safety.
- Manufactured in co-operation with Sanyo, the world’s premier supplier of Lithium Ion cells.
- 1 x (D-Tap) DC output connector capable of taking a 50W load within the maximum battery draw of 59W.
- Discharge Cut Off prevents damage by products such as lights which do not shutdown when battery voltage drops at end of cycle.
- 4 Power Status Bright LED’s are located on the side of the CUE-D75 for a quick and accurate check of remaining capacity.
- Battery circuit protection ensures the CUE-D75 is fully protected against common causes of battery misuse, guarding against over charge, over discharge, over current and exposure to high temperatures.
- Lightweight compact high performance Li-ion battery with a durable innovative design.
- Attaching CUE-D75 batteries to cameras without a standard V-Mount connection is possible through the use of P-V2 and P-VS2 adaptor plates, available separately from IDX.
- Unrestricted spare CUE-D75 in carry-on airline baggage under IATA regulations. For further clarification please contact IDX.
- The CUE-D75 is fully compatible with all ENDURA V-Mount chargers and accessories.